the Rift

[OPEN] orphan [hatching]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
There is more irony and karma here than can be tallied, Wessex thinks, as she watches the White Witch meet her match in the form of the cutest little demonic fluff ball you ever did see. Beloved, however, goes down her usual rabbit hole and begins to freak out. Sigh. She really should have just turned away and left the pair alone. But that would require her to ignore that damn savior complex which seems to fill every fiber of her being these days.

Good lord, they even react the same way. But there is something interesting in watching the mare figure out what’s happening, much like the way children discover the world, in wonder and confusion and horror writ on their faces. In the next moment, Wessex is back at the thought that it was a good decision to change course, just in case something happens, and in the moment after, she thinks herself crazy for that very same thought. And all of a sudden, she needs to find the emergency exit for this crazy roller coaster she’s been placed on.

Yellow-orange eyes roll as she adopts a dry, patronizing tone to match the vehement questions spat at her. “Yes, Beloved. I gave you a companion and forget to find one for myself…” A pause. “Calm down.” She looks pointedly from the gasping creature back to the white kitten who does… indeed seem to be smirking at the two of them. “Are you going to take care of it or not?”

What do you do with an orphaned companion, anyway?

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Beloved  
Sorry, idk what this shit is x.x
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
orphan [hatching] - by Beloved - 06-26-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: orphan [hatching] - by Wessex - 07-03-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: orphan [hatching] - by Beloved - 07-04-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: orphan [hatching] - by Wessex - 07-07-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: orphan [hatching] - by Beloved - 07-11-2017, 09:48 AM