the Rift

baby?

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
i haven't been very active, but i did plan on coming back soon. it is very sad to see helovia close, as i have been a member here for quite some time (joined aurelia back in 2013)! since helovia will be closing and it is wisest to use all our prizes before they are lost forever, i would love to use some of my foal passes.

This is my prize list:
- Foal Stats x3
- Twin stats x2
- Medium Mutation pass
- Tribrid foal pass

If anyone would like a twin foal pass (1), regular foals stats (3), or a medium mutation i will gladly give them to you, they are of no use to me at this point.

Anyways, I would love for Aurelia or Caleb to have a tribrid baby. The only issue for Aurelia would be that the stallion would have to be a uniquine, and i feel as there just aren't many of those around. If there are no uniquine stallions available, I will use the tribrid pass for Caleb, whom needs an equine counterpart.

This is where you guys come in! If any of you guys have a uniquine stallions, please let me know! Furthermore, if any of you guys have an equine mare I could pair with Caleb please let me know! Lastly, if you have a character that isn't a uniquine/equine but you'd really like to have a baby with Aurelia or Caleb, feel free to still offer them (I'm pretty much open to anything and would DEFINITELY like an Aurelia child, even if it is not a tribrid). I am planning on both of these characters having children.

Caleb and Aurelia have been an integral part of my transformation as a writer. They've grown and changed all while pushing my writing skill to it's limit and back. I've had to describe some rather uncomfortable situations, sad ones, happy ones,.. the whole shebang, really. These characters are both very special to me and I would love for their legacy to continue on through foals. Unfortunately, Aurelia's children have all fallen inactive. I am determined not to let this happen again. Should the player of the father want a child from the pairing, I could use one of my twin foal passes. I do, however, beg that if you would like a foal to please keep him/her/it active!

If you're interested, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread !! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
Miykael will be killed by Kaos but you are welcome to use him with Aurelia if you'd like. Just let me know. <3

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
May i snag the medium mutation? ♡ Unfortunately I can't help with the baby issue, but good luck!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

prissy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'2 :: 18
prissy
caleb can have @Agnodice 's womb
she won't be going to the rift tho ^^;

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
I can offer Illios(unipeg) or Astarot(equnie) as a father :)

baylee
@Ki'irha definitely!

baylee
@prissy
Let's do it! I may not use the tribrid stats as I may have found a match for Aurelia and I prefer her to be the parent of the tribrid, but I'd still love a Caleb/Agnodice kiddo! Would you be willing to have the foal stats posted today so the foal could be born on Helovia before it closes?

prissy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'2 :: 18
prissy
sure !! <3