the Rift

[OPEN] Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
By some happenstance of the direction of her gaze, the dragonmare watched the slender leg outstretch, heard the words the mare spoke, and saw what it was she was meant to be looking at.

How many times had she asked her mother to tell her the story of all her encounters with the Moon Goddess, of the times when the moonlit lady had aided the Qian before it had even settled upon her lands, of the clandestine meetings where her mother had gained magic from her, of the time when the Goddess gave her mother the gift of midnight itself? How many times had she asked to see the band of finely wrought, pale gold metal, the way it curled and bent like the very wind, the charm it held that heralded moonlight to shine at all times of day?

How many times had she asked her mother if she could touch it, if only to feel its smooth, perfect surface, and appreciate all the power it contained?

Golden eyes stared at the band with recognition blossoming behind them, with undeniable longing, with an ache that almost crippled her. Knees shook as the implications of it all crashed down around her, as her fragile mental state went into overdrive once more.

Had Amaris been more conscious, more aware, she might have demanded to know just who had given this mare the bracelet, for she couldn't imagine her mother giving it up willingly, jealously protective of the trinkets was she. Had Amaris been more herself, she might have wanted to know more about this mare, how long she had held it - but she wasn't herself.

Amaris stared at the bracelet for a long time (what was time when one was lost in the abyss of their own mind?), before the words leaked out, barely a breath behind them.

"That's it."
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart

@Erthë ..
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by NPC - 06-27-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Erthë - 06-28-2017, 06:16 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Amaris - 06-28-2017, 08:36 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Erthë - 06-28-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Erthë - 06-29-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Erthë - 06-29-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Wessex - 07-05-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Plunder the Booty | ITEM FINDING - by Erthë - 07-10-2017, 02:12 PM