the Rift

Airmail [mirage]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
The dragon listened patiently as the steed gathered his thoughts and prepared himself for speech. She was impressed by the speed of his recovery, for being faced by a dragon, even a relatively small dragon on the grander scale of things, was a true test of one's resolve. Her eyes, which were invariably sharper in their focus than that of her equine body's, keenly observed him, scrutinising him - even admiring his strong build of body.

She heard the message with a moment of confusion, wondering what it was Paladin was referring to - what had she agreed to? She remembered him speaking of being an unbiased third party to disputes and issues - had he some ill respect between himself and Kri? A sigh left her nostrils, unintentional smoke rising away with it.

Mirage further wondered at the method Paladin had chosen to have this message delivered. Akaith made fairly regular trips to the Foothills to visit Mirage's brothers, surely he could have given it to them? Or did he not trust them? But he trusted a stallion not even of his own herd? It was a puzzling situation.

The dragon-mare would stay true to her word however, despite the odd circumstances.

"I will do as he asks, though I know not what effect my word will have." She spoke quietly, mostly to herself, confirming that she heard and understood the message the tribrid brought.

"Thank you, ...messenger?" The words were offered by way of inquiring after his true identity. "Forgive me if I am wrong, but you do not seem like the type who spends most of their time delivering messages. Might I know more about you?" Her tones were spoken with a polite, lighter air, silently conveying that the stallion was welcome to find shelter and linger within the borders of the Edge for as long as he allowed - being a member of an allied herd, this was the promise gifted to him by the World's Edge.

Messages In This Thread
Airmail [mirage] - by Hector - 11-03-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Mirage - 11-07-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Hector - 11-08-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Mirage - 11-11-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: Airmail [mirage] - by Hector - 11-16-2012, 04:00 PM