the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'll Be A Better Man Today {Death}

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
Calstron
DEATH comes, dressed in a blue-black hue, with a skull on his shoulder. Calstron sees this when he turns to gaze upon the welcome intruder. Crimson eyes stare dully at the other stallion, all bright and full of glory. He hadn't seen anyone, hadn't recognized a presence, on his way here. It would seem this youthful specimen was to be his hunter and he the prey. He wasn't sure, of course, but why else would anyone have appeared so suddenly. It was almost a perfect reversal of his previous visit here.

He smiles. The failed king returns his gaze to the glowing lava with a long sigh. "I have done a great many things deserving of retribution." An idea takes root in his mind. The blood bay chuckles and looks to the other male. "Perhaps, you might grant me a request, good knight?" He tilts his head, "I have always wondered how I might be judged if someone knew all of my transgressions, my joys, my pains. Might you be willing to hear my story and let me finish it? All of it. Even the blackest secrets of my cracked and broken soul. A curiosity for a passerby or a pleasant surprise for someone seeking revenge. However, if you think I am deserving of death when all is finished you must not hesitate to swing your scythe. So what say you, my dear Reaper? "

It was weak; gasping for air when you were already well beneath the waves. But wasn't that what he'd always been? It wasn't as if he'd ever be better than that. No, if he was ever going to be better it would be in the moment when he finally stopped breathing. No longer a burden to the planet that had taken his light. He was certain he would have managed the act eventually but this would be better, more familiar, for someone so well acquainted with twisted games. Besides, someone would finally know. Someone would be able to explain to Raeden his reasons and the depths of his love when all was said and done. Perhaps, the chap might even tell others, Rexanna, whoever. Maybe he'd explain that not all of him was darkness incarnate. That the world had taken root in him and corrupted everything he'd hoped to become.

"speech" 
I'll Fall So You Might Live
SKYLARK

@Erebos

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
I'll Be A Better Man Today {Death} - by Calstron - 07-03-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: I'll Be A Better Man Today {Death} - by Calstron - 07-04-2017, 01:52 AM