the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned

Castiella Posts: 14
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 Year
Dressy

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

Well fuck! That did not go as planned. The poor boy ran right into the fallen tree. Wide teal eyes looked at the girl as she sighed slightly. He shrieked a sound that caused the girl to pin her ears. Then all hell broke loose. The doves killed the squirrels, and she was happy about that. Those poor bastards never had a chance with her magic. The problem with those doves is she could not actually control the third one. The boy screamed, and her name rang through the air. Well, double fuck.... This game got interesting. She wanted to giggle and laugh, but she didn't. The girl had to hold it together and seem like she was sorry. " Galahad!!!! I am so sorry!!!! " The sparks on her back rose and arched with worried waves. She was getting good at this acting thing. "I.. I... I just wanted to scare the squirrels! Are they dead?! Oh nooo!!!" Her eyes began to water. Bright teal orbs dampened as she looked to the burn spot on the boy. "Ohhh Noo! I am so sorry!!! I was just trying to have some fun. I always do this. I mess everything up! I guess that's why I don't have friends" Her sea blue eyes looked down. Cas was pretty impressed with how well this pity party was going. The girl did not think she had this type of emotion and acting skills, but she was learning quickly.

Cream tresses fell in front of her dampened eyes. Facial expressions twisted into sadness and shame. "I....." Her words got cut off as she looked up to the boy. Now, what the fuck was happening. Fire swirled around his hooves and, okay then. The form of a Colt no longer sat in front of her. Ashes fell to the ground and her saddened face twisted into confusion. Why does this always happen to her!? "Nooo.... come back! I did not mean to hurt you!!" Yes, this acting will suffice for now. She needed the colt to come back. Castiella needed a real Friend to play with. A sigh escaped her maw as she was getting ready to turn around to find Akriel. Then something amazing happened. A bird rose from the ashes and soared to the log in front of her. Dampened eyes started to dry, and she blinked. Was this real? Did this just happen?

Nervous sparks lowered on her back, and her teal eyes glowed with blood red. Ears twisted and turned unsure of what to do, or think. "Galahad? Is that you?" She swallows nervously. This emotion was new to her. Cas was not sure what to think or what to do in this situation. Crimson wings clutched her body. What would Akriel do? Why was this so difficult? Her worried eyes looked to the dead bodies on the ground. Shifting her gaze her tail twitched with nerves. "Galahad if you can hear me I really am sorry. I... I just wanted to have fun... Please don't be mad at me!" Was this genuine? Is this what worry, anxiety, and sadness really felt like? There were too many emotions for the young girl to comprehend. What in Gods green earth was going on? She would cry to mother if, she felt like it wouldn't rip all her pride away.

"talk talk talk"

OOC:: Ohh snap this girl aint acting any more XD lmao

table code by tamme

@Galahad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned - by Castiella - 07-10-2017, 08:34 PM