the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned

Akriel Posts: 6
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: Newborn
Goatfairy

A K R I E L
Failed Son of Satan, Incapable Child of the Light, Vagrant Soul of the Earth

SHE'D wandered off again. Violet eyes flicker open at the sudden lack of warmth next to him. The mist around him thickens as his hair bristles. Akriel extricates himself from the spot he'd occupied near their mother to follow her fading form through the brush. Mild annoyance ripples through his form. The princess of the damned was far too dark a creature without his ghostly light to guide her true.

Her pace is a mixture of relaxation and speed, erratic; excitement? He was unsure. He soon falls behind in his efforts to remain undetected. After all, he was no professional yet. Still, he seems to manage escaping her detection. By the time he's arrived there is a bird in a tree, squirrels burning to ash, and Castiella beating the shit out of an attempt at fake crying. He sighs quietly from the shadows. It really didn't take long for the demon to wreak havoc did it? An grown-up companion comes rushing through the bushes then and the situation begins to look grim for his sister. Well, time to take control of the situation and mop up as best he could. He sends out a ghost-squirrel to hover up her leg, hover-plop itself on her nose, and then fart a poof of plasmatic mist all about her face. It wouldn't do anything like obscure her vision or cause harm but, hopefully, it would get his point across. The little shit was just fucking with this poor soul...and he was in their herd too!

"Castiella." boomed his coltish voice as he stepped from the shadows. Two ghost-koi swirled around each shoulder as he moved. The mist about his body tinged red in anger. He turned to the phoenix and then the deer-thing with a nod. Sending the ghost koi out in friendly swirls to each.
"You'll have to forgive my twin, she does not quite have the hang of her magic yet. I am sure she only meant to stun the creatures and not cause damage. She can be quite....reckless."  Or, rather, a piece of shit, but you know....details.

He takes his place at her shoulder and whispers in her ear, "Father will be displeased to hear of this. And, for fucks sake, leave those in our own herd alone you moron.""  He smiles warmly at the two other creatures present. Don't mind me, I'm just damage management.

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned - by Akriel - 07-11-2017, 08:01 PM