the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned

Castiella Posts: 14
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 Year
Dressy

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

Alright, the situation was calming down finally... The moon deer looked like he was trying to speak, trying to talk to her. Her quivering lip began to stop as she looked upon his body. Good, finally she might find a reason to stop crying! With a hard swallow, she listened to the deer grunt. Her expression fell questioned as she watched him move about. The Firebird was still there ugh... this will be a lot of explaining. She wanted to roll her eyes and just walk away, but no, no, NO. Friend... She was making a FRIEND. God help her!

Then a ghost squirrel started to run up her leg. The girl danced and shrieked at the creature. Great now she was going to be haunted by fuzzy tail rat ghosts! Then it sat on her nose and farted. Her face twisted and turned as she heard her brother arrive. Sparks arched with anger and rage as he came up to her side. Blood drenched orbs shot a disapproving glance. He will pay for this, but later... That will be another time, she had to act like she was kind and caring."Akriel you scared me!" the girl pouted as she watched the bird start to move about. "Galahad please don't leave! It is just my brother. " Her voice reached out to the Firebird as she watched the moon deer jump about. Then her brother speaks cleaning up her mess and covering her ass yet again. A meek smile formed on her face. She wanted to rip her brother a new ass for scaring her, but he was patching her fuck up.

When he whispers in her ear the girl smiles and plays it off. "We will deal with Mother and Father later. Just shut your mouth. I am making a friend." She whispers back so only Akriel ay hear. Then something magical happens. The Firebird begins to change and shift into something. Galahad! She wanted to scream his name, but instead, she stood quietly. See, good thing she did not kill him. He has super exciting magic. Her small hooves went trotting over to the moon deer and her new friend. "Oh, your back! That was really cool Galahad. " She smiles and puts on a happy face for the boy. Teal orbs looked to the moon deer than to her brother. She almost let a deviant smirk fall upon her features, but she just flicked her tail with happiness. This acting gig was getting too easy.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Akriel @Galahad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned - by Castiella - 07-11-2017, 09:27 PM