the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned

Akriel Posts: 6
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: Newborn
Goatfairy

A K R I E L
Failed Son of Satan, Incapable Child of the Light, Vagrant Soul of the Earth

THE fallen demon child takes great pleasure in his sister's rare show of surprise as the squirrel does it's ghostly duty. Then he's down to just two ghosts. Violet eyes watch silently as the bird suddenly trasnforms back into a...a foal? And a colt at that!

Wait a second! Akriel narrows his eyes and looks between the two. Did she, did she actually like this guy? He huffs quietly, feeling left out, and watches their exchange. Even if she did like the other youth this whole pouting, teary-eyed act was full lie. She hadn't even cried the last time they'd been grounded for a week! A whole week! He whispers in her ear, "Oh, a friend huh? Thats new. Are you sure you don't just like like him hmmmmm?"

His feathers ruffle at the slight the other colt gives him in ignoring his presence. Fine. The ghost child would just have to be better than his sister."Yes, I do agree! That is a magnificent magic!"  The ghost-Koi both swirl around the colt, worried at the youth's lack of energy, mimicking Akriel's own worry. "Are you ok? Do you need anything? I am her twin, Akriel." His violet gaze rests politely on the colt laying at the foot of the deer-thing with great curiosity and, unlike his sister, true concern. Or well, at least he -thought- she was still only faking it.

"Speech"

@Galahad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned - by Akriel - 07-11-2017, 10:07 PM