the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned

Galahad Posts: 19
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: -- :: Newborn
Hawk

The dark stag steps back as the others comes closer. A thrum through his bond pulls him from the scene to look into the woods…oh dear. With a heavier gaze the stag looks back. Thranduil was coming.

The pale colt moans softly as his head rises up, wavering, but as he sees the red mare come toward him, his frown grows longer. Oh god…he had just. Sea eyes glance about and see a burned place in the grass and he wants to groan again. Oh gods…Perhaps he had been upset at the deaths, and perhaps they might still trouble him when he laid his head to rest tonight, but now, in this moment, the colt feared worse the loss of his friend. That’s what would happen right? If you found out the colt you thought was a friend turned out to be some weird burning bird thing. You’d do just like this red filly is doing and –

Compliment him. A confused face turns upward to her. Cool? She thought it was cool? Bewilderment crossed him. First she wasn’t freaking out and thinking it was weird (like his parents had), then she liked it? But it was painful, so torturous…mixed in with him being unable to comfort her and talk…she thought it was cool? “Really?” He says it in wonder, disbelief…but his eyes sparked, and he raised his head a little higher, revealing ever so subtly, how high the filly’s comment left him.

Finally the other colt catches his attention. Twin. He’d heard twin somewhere. Smoke rolls over him. Harks fall back at first, but then the colt lets himself grow curious. Fish, they were fish! A small smile grows on his lips, nosing one of the fish. But wait, don’t distract too much….They liked it? It still baffled him. "I’m sorry I worried you…” He still believed her acts, every line and tear, and now her twins’ too. Nodding to extend the same apologies to both.

“I’m fine…thanks.” The colt glances to Haldir, but the stag is off looking into the woods. The colt paid him no mind though. Instead he looks to his new friends. “I’m Galahad.” He speaks to the brother. He still did not rise though. How bad would it look if he stumbled over and let the pain voice itself in front of his new friends? So instead he stays, but he would rather forget what just happened, not wanting to give them the opportunity to change their minds,….so he tries to throw the topic off. “Are these fish yours?” The colt asks with a grin. “I like them.” Why couldn’t he have magic like that? It wouldn’t be the first time the pale colt wished to change fates. Why couldn’t he have ghost fish friends instead of a powerful dark burning other side that takes over whenever it wants…..like a true kid he whines. Life was unfair.

OOC :: Thran definitely picking up the son next round!
"speech"

Posting Poetics
credits

@CASTIELLA

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Divine, The Deviant, And The Damned - by Galahad - 07-11-2017, 10:59 PM