the Rift

[PRIVATE] right now i need a miracle

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

oh, I see stars rushing through my mind

colours have no time to fade

He wasn’t chased off, something for which Mesec was thankful. He couldn’t fully make sense of the feelings within him right now but he knew that he knew that he wanted to be right here. His gaze remained on Tandavi when she noticed her presence, and his heart crumbled to see her move to stand protectively over their children. That it might be an instinctive thing done by mothers was not something he would know so, instead, he viewed it as a personal slight.

She didn’t want him here.

Lyra returned Natraj’s greeting with a subdued call of her own, her tails continuing to twitch. Whatever might be happening between the golden girl and her kitsune, it seemed to calm her just a little bit.

When she introduced the twins, Mesec’s gaze finally fully moves to the pair of twins, sitting with Natraj and their newly hatched companions. Twin girls - and Mesec cannot believe his luck that he should be blessed with four incredible children. It doesn’t matter that Neaera and Savera are so new to the world that he has no idea what they will be like, but they are utterly perfect to him. His silver eyes began to shine with tears, the raging emotions within him brimming over. “They’re beautiful.” It was the only response he could think to give until he raised his eyes to meet hers, and saw what he thought was the same emotions in her that he felt. “I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner.” He whispered as he took a small step forward. Mesec hadn’t been there for the birth of Virga or Vesper either - but, then, he hadn’t known that Ki’irha had been pregnant. At least, this time, he had arrived soon enough to be present for their first steps. “I’m sorry for… a lot.” He couldn’t remember if he said that last time they had spoken - but surely it was overdue all the same. “But I can’t be sorry for them.” He wanted to reach out to Tandavi, to comfort her, but Amaris joined them and Mesec remained where he was - closer to the twins now, just a step away from them and standing across from the pair of mares. He offered a weak smile in a greeting to the dragonmare, someone he considered a friend. The situation before her was… difficult to explain, and he was thankful that she did not ask any questions.

Turning an eye away from the mares as they have a moment, Mesec turned his attention to the foals. Neaera was displaying confusion over something within her egg. Lyra had recovered from her wariness and crawled forward, using a dark paw to help further reveal roc chick. Lucius rejoiced through their bond to hear of the young chick, but was still too far away to join them.

His gaze flicked back to Tandavi when she suggested quietly that he name this chick and he smiled warmly at her. “How about Nix?” He lowered his head to be on level with Neaera’s and the purple girl nodded her head quickly to consent to the name. It would do.

Lyra gave a quick bark in a greeting a moment later - her violet eyes catching on the arrival of someone else.

When Mesec turned and spotted Vesper, his heart continued the cycle of soaring and breaking that had paused for a moment with the distraction of the companions.

He hadn’t even had a chance to tell her she was going to be a big sister yet. With everything that had be happening…

How much would she hate him for this?

His silver eyes watched her as she came to join the group and with her presence, he moved closer too - coming to stand beside his eldest daughter and press his muzzle gently into her neck - whispering a soft apology to her. He wanted so much more for all of his children than this strange, awkward situation while their homes were being swallowed up and destroyed - while the Goddess they were all related to abandoned them without so much as a single thought.

They all deserved so more than this.

MESEC
the nightwind
coding by Kyra

@Amaris I think??
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
right now i need a miracle - by Tandavi - 07-08-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: right now i need a miracle - by Neaera - 07-08-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: right now i need a miracle - by Savera - 07-08-2017, 09:27 AM
RE: right now i need a miracle - by Tandavi - 07-08-2017, 09:51 AM