the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hourglass: Inverted

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

Dragomir enjoyed being a stepfather and foster father as much as he’d ever enjoyed anything.  Though certainly less active than many would be with the children, he did watch them, and as he did so, he took note of how both Letha and Geronimo were growing, and evolving.  He learned what games they liked to play, where they preferred to fall down for their naps, and sometimes, even managed to glean a favorite color, or food.  Rarely, though, could he be seen actively communicating with them; likely because he was rarely seen communicating with anyone.

So, when his own children had been born into the world, Dragomir had, in part, been expecting the relationship to be much like that with his other children.  It had not been so; no sooner had he seen them, than his whole perspective had changed.

He loved them, the man knew, from then until forever; he loved them with all of his heart, with every fiber he had, and, though he loved Letha and Geronimo, too, there was something about the twins, his twins, that had captured the man entirely.  Unhealthy, winged, they were all the things that the boy who’d first come to this land might have disdained, but…

Now they reminded him of Ranjiri.  He did not see Gabriel’s bent legs, or Requiem’s spare cluster of feathers jetting out the side of her regular one.  What he saw was their love, and, as such, he was eager to tend to it.

So we find the man wandering the beach, his many children and beloved woman not far; refuges, again, but blissfully unaware.  He has just finished handing Gabriel his tiger mask, the bone earning a tentative glance from his shy son.  However, the boy does grasp it, and with his father’s help, it is tied into place upon his face, where it sits looking ludicrously large, and out of place. With a chuckle that reaches down the beach, the tricolored man smiles, and feels his heart well with warmth.

Ah, it suits you, my boy, he grins, touching Gabriel’s soft, dark hair with his lips in a cheerful gesture, before angling his attentions toward a pile of stones, tell me, do those rocks there look different to you now?

[ OOC: don't mind me just threading with meself xD ]

Manipulation by the lovely Shady, Table by Time
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Hourglass: Inverted - by Dragomir - 07-11-2017, 08:13 AM
RE: Hourglass: Inverted - by Gabriel - 07-11-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Hourglass: Inverted - by Dragomir - 07-11-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: Hourglass: Inverted - by Gabriel - 07-11-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Hourglass: Inverted - by Dragomir - 07-11-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: Hourglass: Inverted - by Gabriel - 07-11-2017, 09:18 AM