come to me [mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mauja the FrostHeart
ice cold man watches earth die, eternal winter takes its reign

The Moon had blessed his home with cool, beautiful nights, and since the heat of day had him paralyzed most of the time, Mauja preferred to roam at night. His thoughts needed movement, and the body provided it, but only in the dead of night. Now, the wraith-king strode through his dark forest, silver moonlight filtering down to touch him and set him all a-shimmer. He was used to it, though, and enjoyed the silver rays playing across his broad white back. Auja loved his Moon.

Many things weighed on his mind, and he found himself torn between his priorities: the Plague had been installed as a means to reduce equine and pegasus populations, but so far little had come of it. And yet this whole debacle with the Sun made him hesitant of seriously harming hornless Moon followers... But could he ever really lead a mixed band in a war against the Sun? He wasn't sure he could hold onto his control for that long. What was he to do? What could he do? He wanted to charge a tree and stick his horn into it and his head up to the withers and just ignore the world and hope the problems went away, but he knew they wouldn't. The stupidest thing was that the only ally that came to mind in the war against the Sun was the mare Mirage - an equine! The FrostHeart groaned and surely would've spent the rest of the night wallowing in despair if it wasn't for the familiar call that rung between the trees.

Important matters, my Kou? Mauja turned in the direction of her call's origin, releasing his own thundering cry. I'm coming.

And then the Edge's King was cantering through his forest, knowing that the distance was not long but he had nothing better to do - so why not hurry up then? The fog parted around him and streamed out behind him like a banner, and the ground echoed with the sound of his heavy hooves. Finally, the slim work of a mare came into view - she was beautiful, the epitome of a unicorn, and she was capable. He was glad to have her on his side, in his Plague. He was glad that she wasn't stupid and swooned over the other species.

"Kou," he called out, slowing to a graceful trot before eventually sliding to a halt in front of her. Mauja's large head reached out, pale muzzle bumping against hers in a warm greeting. The frost upon his horn shimmered as he gently touched it against hers before he withdrew back and regarded her with his cool eyes. "What is on your heart?"
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-21-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-21-2012, 05:06 PM