come to me [mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mauja the FrostHeart
ice cold man watches earth die, eternal winter takes its reign

She was a beautiful unicorn, smooth and well-mannered. It was a pleasant change, and he found himself relaxing as she so easily accepted and bolstered his dominant position. While her use of his title was mildly excessive, it was better than being questioned, and Mauja gave her a small smile. Maybe in time she would learn not to fear him, and to know that he was not the type of king who roared and asked others to get on their knees - as long as they didn't mean it as an insult, his subjects, those he were sworn to protect, were welcome to call him Mauja. It was, after all, his name, wasn't it? He was the soft snow, the winter curse, the frost in autumn that heralds winter... He was everything that was cold and pale.

The Plague. Of course, it and Psyche had often crossed his mind as of late, but his eyes did narrow a fraction. How far would she reach? Would she seek to take over her position? He wasn't certain he'd go that far, yet, but he withheld judgment and listened in silence. Perhaps he hadn't given her sensibility enough credit - Kou was, after all, not stupid. She wished for more responsibility, and to study under d'Artagnan. Mauja would never dream of saying it didn't please him, nor would he ever tell her that. The faint suspicion that had been etched on his cool face faded, replaced by the open expression he often wore when conversing with his Unicorns. "But of course," he replied smoothly, turning to look at the dark forest surrounding them. "I admit that we have grown scarce, and I enjoy that you step forward. There is seldom something wrong with ambition, as long as it is kept in check and let out only in safe channels."

The FrostHeart was of the mind that this was a safe channel, and for a good cause. Perhaps Kou would bring about a turn in the Plague's ranks, and make even those who doubted remember that work in the shadows isn't bad. No work at all, though, was worse, and that trend had to end. Mauja took a step back and composed himself, to get enough of the ritualistic feeling the situation required. Tall as he was, he merely arched his neck and placed the tip of his cold horn against her forehead, just below her own. While the cranium was designed to take a battering, it had several weak spots. The forehead wasn't one, but it was symbolic enough - mutual trust and all that. "Kou." He spoke her name reverently, his voice having dropped a notch. "You are henceforth a Nurse of the Plague." Mauja held still a moment longer, before withdrawing his head, a wry grin on his face and a twinkle in his eyes.

"Want me to call the Doctor over?"
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Mauja - 06-20-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by Kou - 06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: come to me [mauja] - by d'Artagnan - 06-21-2012, 04:41 PM