the Rift

Lighting Heart (Delinne)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

The mare was…strange. Multiple emotions seemed to past on her face in a matter of seconds. Happiness, confusion, insult, and then embarrassment flooded her face, and it made the stallion confused. She had moved closer to him when he had talked about the Frostheart, almost a threatening expression on her face. He almost laughed, but kept it a blank slate. He didn’t move his body away from hers, not afraid of what damage she might do.

“Please, I’m only the messenger, you don’t have to kill me for it.” He smirked and snickered at this, always a sucker for his own jokes. “The reason I say I can’t say anything about the Ex-King is because he is no longer here. He was injured in the invasion, healed, and then somehow “disappeared”. It’s all very strange, and no one seems to know where he has gone, or whether he is all right or still alive. Of course, you would assume he was alive, but him being gone makes no sense. I’m sorry, I’m babbling. To repeat, Mauja the Frostheart is gone, disappeared. As for the other members of the Ex-Edge, we are located in the Frostbreath Steppe for the moment. You can imagine the angst and hatred that is evolving from being kept there, but it isn’t that bad I suppose. As for the Plague…I’m not sure I can rely that information to you either. It’s a very complicated matter, and a very private one. However, if you are just dying to know, I suppose I can make an exception for a mare as lovely as you.”

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-02-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 01-24-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 03-25-2013, 11:38 PM