Lighting Heart (Delinne)

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

D e l i n n e

"He is no longer here."
No. Longer. Here.
The mare felt like her heart was bursting. What? She barely heard what Valentine said after that sentence. Only his repeating of the words that was now stuck in her head; "To repeat, Mauja the Frostheart is gone, disappeared."
A veil of darkness and sadness fell upon her face, making her strongly blue eyes dark.
She flicked back her ears and looked up on Valentine. Was it really so? Her King was gone? Forever?

And the herd... Trapped in the Frostbreath Steppe. She had never been there, but she guessed form the name that it was a rather cold place. Oh, why the invasion?
If they had just fought a little more, they would've stayed. They could've chased away the invaders, maybe even killed them.
Delinne was no racist like the rest of the herd, who disliked everyone except for unicorns. She saw everyone outside of the herd who intruded their territory as an enemy.
That was just regular behavior.
The horned mare was confused. Hatred, angst, depression... The herd who had been so lovely - according to herself - was soon to be only memories, it seemed.

She barely listened to the greyish stallion, but couldn't resist hearing those last words.
"However, if you are just dying to know, I suppose I can make an exception for a mare as lovely as you." Wait what?
Dell turned her eyes to him, as she had seemed to stare into the empty space while thinking.
A mare as lovely as you...
"You think I'm lovely? We haven't even talked for very long, I barely know you." She almost snorted at him, but since he was part - no, had been a part - of the Ex-Edge, she couldn't. She could not snort at a herd member. It was against her morals.

"But I'm flattered though that you think so," she continued, firing off a smile at him. It was a long time since she had last smiled, and dammit it hurt. Especially in this cold.
The smile disappeared and a serious expression took over her face.
"So... My K-- I mean the King is gone?" She didn't want to believe it, even if she had to.

Word count: 373
OOC: I'm getting much muse now o.o

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Credits
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-02-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 01-24-2013, 02:12 AM