the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

Confusion. It is all I feel.

The darkness is rushing us towards somewhere else. I don't know the people I run next to, all I know is I must keep Gwyn safe. No matter what. Everyone else is just a blur.

What the darkness pulls us to, well it was the most terrifying sight I had eve beheld. Chaos, Or well Kaos reigned everywhere, screams and groans, sobs. I heard it all. Yelling, the booming voices of gods. It was a warzone. In front of me I watched helovians become dust, causing a hurried halt and loud terrified snorting. As I slid to a halt my legs gave way under me, and I land painfully on my side, bruising my shoulder.

I could have been bleeding, I wasn't sure. I stood, my head swaying in the chaotic tumble of bodies, some disappearing in front of me as they were smote by Kaos's rage. I hear my name, and Gwyn's and I find him. Rikyn. "Rikyn!!" I try to lift my voice above all the noise, and I shove my way towards him. I see so much death as I make my way to my childs father. Ophelia, reigning as lady in the basin after Illynx, I watch as she dies. Tears stream down my face, as I call out to her. Not her. Why her?

My mother stands there, tall and proud, a warrior as always. She meets her death with grim determination. I suppose it was fitting for her to go this way. Fighting.

Sacre is there too, the fellow nurse in the Worlds Edge. I had spent some time, and genuinely liked him, so my heart broke as I saw him killed. After this, I can no longer watch. I reach Rikyn, but roughly I am shoved into the portal. He is the one to do it, and as he pushes my burning shoulder I have no other choice. I am among those sent to the Rift. I only hope I can find my family once I am there. I just hope if my son was present that he was able to make it out of the fray.

"Talk."

@Gwyn

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Glacia - 07-12-2017, 03:08 PM