the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Scars heal, glory fades
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
'Cause the chicks dig it
The smoke had been forcing everyone ever closer to the Spectral marsh,and in the mad rush to beat the wall he had found his mother. Tears streamed from her honey brown eyes as she gazed at her son and grandson. Pain erupted through the four of them as they all leaned in and pressed wet eyes against hot necks. Even Isabella in her wold body and Penna cry along with their bonds. Something was wrong, so very wrong.

The world was ending.

Parelia and Ilios spotted Areli and cried out for her begging her to join them. They all embraced even Kyros pressing against his sires side as he watched with wide ebony eyes. Fear pulsed through everyone and Ilios shoved Kyros behind him trying to save him from Kaos. He gazed at his family his heart breaking because he knows this might be the very last time he ever seems them. A lump forms in his throat as he turns his gaze look around for his other children. "Patrick! Kolr! Maui!" He can't see them anywhere and panic races through his mind. Parelia presses firmly against her children trying her best to reassure them. She turns to gaze fondly at her grandchild, the only one she will ever meet. She wonders where her other two children are, but they have been missing very a very long time and she assumes they are far away from this broken world. "I love you Kyros, it was amazing to meet you."

He turns his attention to his son eyes bright and he opens his wing and rips three feathers from his wing. Carefully he tucks the into his son's mane pressing his muzzle against his body before handing over the rest of his treasures. "Take these Kyros. Know that I love you and I will always be with you my son." He keeps his tears at bay while he nuzzles his golden marked child one last time. The second he turns away to face Kaos tears burst form his face in silent sobs.

Parelia gazes at her children and nuzzles them each in turn. Her voice is thick and cracked with her emotions, "Ilios, Areli, I love you both very much and I am so proud of the adults you have become." She swallows at the lump in her throat while tears trail down her dainty features. Silver eyes meet honey and their heads dip in silent understanding. "Kyros, Areli stay here." Side by side Ilios and Parelia step forward to address Kaos. To Ilios's dismay he hears Areli behind them and a sob rips from him as he turns to look back at his beloved little sister.

They plead on behalf of their remaining family begging the dark god to leave them be. A gasp of surprise bursts from their lips as they are ripped into the air. Teal light surrounds them as he glances one more time at his child. A scream tears from his throat, "I love you my children! Stay strong!" With those last words the darkness takes over. Three lights lite from the same flame are extinguished at once.

------------------
Talk
Words;; 522 @Areli @Patrick @Kolr

image | coding
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Ilios - 07-12-2017, 04:45 PM