the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

This is it Alanna. As we moved with the rest of the family to where Kaos wanted us to be. This is what this has all been leading up to. "I know. Arwen and I are ready. I have tried to explain things to Lady and Daenerys, but they are not the same as Arwen and I." For a moment we allow silence to fall between us. I take that time to glance over to my son, striding alongside his mate Calypso with their children Ceto and Sapphira tucked at their sides. Next to me, Sarai is tucked in close as well between Farah and I. Sansa has taken to moving just behind us, almost watching to make sure nothing else happens from behind. I wish she wouldn't, as I can see the slight swell in her sides. If anything, I need to be protecting her.

When we arrived, it seemed everyone from all across Helovia had been pushed to this place. The place where Kaos had begun his rein of terror. Where the beginning of the end had started. “DO NOT FIGHT ME.” His voice roaring over everyone gathered. Fuck. “Everyone will go into the portal." Like hell... “One way or another." Shit. This is not good. Not good at all. Alanna pushes against Sarai's legs first, pushing her back to stand behind Sansa before returning to my side. I see Brendan move as well, and Farah. "No." I say in a tone that clearly means I mean business. "Stay back."

I know what is coming, and of course it happens. I watch in horror, and hearing Sansa scream as Ilios, Parelia and Areli are yanked off their hooves and explode into black smoke nothingness. “FOR EVERY REFUSAL, MORE SHALL DIE." I turn to Brendan and Calypso. They are the oldest of all of them. "Get the little ones out of here!" Another goes to black smoke. I move to take Kaos on myself with Alanna at my side when...

I moved to protect my family. I told Amaris that if it came to this I would give my life for them to live. What I didn't know, was that both Brendan and Farah felt the same. The three of us, along with Alanna and Arwen shield the rest....

We take the light that came for us. I glance back as the light begins to take me, seeing it was taking my son and great niece as well. I look only to Sansa and Calypso now, whispering for only them. "Go. Live. Fight another day." "I love you, my brother." Alanna says. And then it is over. Our life light, spiriting away as our bodies disappear from sight.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Aaron - 07-12-2017, 08:07 PM