the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

The day started like every other day. The sun rose from the sky, and the boy moved around the land with his companion. Warm rays glimmered down on his deep chocolate pelt, and Kuuma was out hunting. She enjoyed the time away from her bonded, and Zubari could say the same. They were not able to talk yet, but maybe that was a good thing. Sometimes Zubari did not want to hear what she had to say. Golden eyes fell to the necklace around his neck. He wondered about the odd God, but he would not question him. The boy felt as if the beast would lead him the right way. A slow sigh slipped from his mouth. Little did the boy know today was just not another day.

Something radiated in his bones, he felt a pull and a draw to the marsh. It was odd, maybe Kaos needed him. Signaling to Kuuma, the small civet grabbed the dagger and jumped upon Zubari's back. She settled into the gold cloak that the boy now wore. At least they finally had something that will keep them warm and dry. He began to hesitate as he saw so many others joining him. In this walk. Why did it feel like a death march? Kuuma scratched at his neck looking behind them. Darkness was taking over, the land was dying, and all of Helovia was pushed to this one spot. Something in his felt like this was an execution. Ears flicked and listened to the conversations. Everything was so loud, roaring and booming. Anxiety started to build up in his chest. What was happening? Then Kaos started reaping his wrath on all who did not obey. Confused eyes shifted from person to person. They started dying off. One by one their body turned black and teal. Kuuma jumped up and watched this happen. Then he saw his mother. She went charging into the battle. No... no... NO!!! Stop, please! she couldn't do this to him! Golden eyes looked around panicked. Her heart was racing "Mom stop!! No! You can't do this to me! Please don't do this!." Where was Tembovu?? why was he not here to stop everything!? Protect his mom, protect his children. Then it happened in slow motion. His mom was running; he flashes back to her smiles, the flashed back to the horror. She was attacking Kaos, was she stupid? Then it happened he turned his attention to her and then she was gone. A flash of teal light filled the air, and black rose from her body. "MOM! NO! WHY!?." Gold eyes filled for the first time with salt tears. This was not fair, why his mom? She was the only thing he had besides Katua. Shaking his golden horns he tried to blink the tears away.

He had to get out of here, leave this land. Kuuma jumped from his back, and they began to run towards the portal, but no something stopped him. The girl Sifiri was there, she was scared and not moving. The internal struggle fought him, but he could not leave her to go through alone. So the boy trotted towards her. She was weak and might need some help. "Safiri... I am glad I found you. This place is falling apart, and our world is dying. The only chance we have is if we go through that portal. We can go together; I will protect you. Just trust me. I will not leave you here ." He tried to smile and nudge her shoulder softly. Kuuma jumped about her companion's side with yips. She was trying to convince them to go as well. The portal grew larger and larger. Golden eyes looked to the girl. "Are you ready? It is time." He stood close to her in case she needed to lean on him for support. Then black hooves took steps into the portal. Leaving his mother behind, leaving everything he knew behind. Tears filled his eyes as the portal swallowed them. "Goodbye Helovia, Goodbye Mom. I love you. "

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Safiri

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Zubari - 07-12-2017, 08:25 PM