the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

When the mists and stuff push, we go. I am glad that Sansa seems to find her way back to us among all the others getting pushed around. At least whatever happens, we will all be together. I am specially glad, became I have twins with the mare I have fallen in love with. I didn't expect to love Calypso. She and Aurelia I think her name was, were just ways to work out my frustrations. But the antlered mare has stolen my heart and has a marking upon her shoulder to show it. I'd forever protect the princess from everything, even if it meant giving my life. Arwen seemed to agree with me on that fact, as she has fast become friends with Daenerys.

As we arrive, I look between us at our girls. Ceto, with ram horns like my mother and Sapphira with my body build and her mother's antlers. Both of them beautiful in their own way. I lean in and nuzzle Cal gently, as she moves in place nervously. "We're going to get through this, together." I tried to reassure her. She has been though so much. I won't let anything else happen.

That's when all hell breaks lose. Others start dying. I move to stand in front of Calypso and the girls. Arwen steps up next to me. We haven't spoke, but I feel her emotions. I knew she and Alanna had been spending a lot of time together. Was the older hellhound getting her ready for what was to come?

I would never find out.

The same light that had come for so many others, comes at our small family. Without a second thought, Arwen and I throw ourselves in it's path. We try to protect as much of our family as we can. I see Dad, caught up in the light along with Alanna. to the other side, I see my cousin Farah, also caught. My eyes lock on one and one only. Calypso. "It's up to you and Sansa now. Be safe. Never forget.... I love you."

The light consumes us, and we are gone.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Brendan - 07-12-2017, 08:31 PM