the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

I have been hiding since the Gods left in the Edge with my family. It's funny, how at the end of the world you find those you have spent most of your life looking for. So of course when Kaos makes us move, I follow along just like everyone else. I look at both of my cousins, Brendan and Sansa. They were already parents, or well at least one was and the other was to be. My great uncle Aaron with his daughter tucked at his side. My little family. They are all I have left since Dad never showed back up.

So when Kaos begins to speak, I know that I will do everything I can to protect my family. I watch as the others shift and move, and even more so as some are killed. I take a deep breath, calming my nerves. This is it. Helovia is over, and some of us won't make it to the other side.

I make my choice, as the light that has already taken others comes for my family as well. Without Uncle Aaron or Brendan knowing, I throw myself in front of Sansa. I offer the other girl, the mother to be, a smile. I keep her safe, and join the others giving their lives. "For family" I whisper, as I fade into the light. Momma, i'm coming....

"Talking"

Farah

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Farah - 07-12-2017, 08:53 PM