the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Victorina Posts: 10
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
N
A

I have stayed close to my family, specially the little ones. I have to. Papa seems to be off gods knows where. Not meaning that he is fully absent, as he is back with us today. He is back when it counts the most. Together we all seem to be herded to this place. This marshy land that reminds me nothing of the Throat. I want to go home, for all of this to be one horrible dream. But I know it's not. Hell is about to break loose, and I need to be ready to help. The armor that Mama gave me, falls gently over my back and chest. I am glad it still works, even with the gods absence.

We arrive, Kaos speaks and I feel my body tensing under my armor. I was set to fight, until all hell breaks lose. Others start dropping right and left. One sister seems to scream at Kaos but I am sure it does no good. Papa is there suddenly urging her on. He seems to be trying to gather all of us together. Yes, yes that's what we need to do.

I snap out of my own fearfilled trance and begin to herd my siblings to the portal. Kövesd Apa! I scream hoping that those who knew the language would listen. We needed to move. It's not until almost everyone else is through that I allow Papa to urge me into the portal, watching over my shoulder to make sure he comes too.

Victorina talks

Kövesd Apa! - Follow Dad!
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Victorina - 07-12-2017, 09:23 PM