the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

I am glad, after meeting up with Ilios in the grove that the rest of my family finds me. Lady is full and sleeps content on my armored back. I didn't pull the armor back in, as I have no idea why we are all being pushed to this one place. I spot Ilios from a short distance, with his son tight at his side. I have to admit, I keep an eye on them simply because they will both be family to my child. I need him or her to know them, as it was hard growing up without a ton of family around.

But when I do look away, I look for Mama Alysanne and her family.

Then, all hell breaks loose. My eyes snap back to Ilios as I hear him speaking. I watch, and scream in horror as the father of my child is lifted up and.... is just gone. Nothing but smoke.... I try to find his son in the insanity that ensues, but a smaller frame pushing against me changes that. Uncle Aaron and Alanna pushed Sarai back to me. Why did I need to look after her?! Close you eyes. It's going to be okay. Oh how wrong I was.

I was not expecting the light to come for us, but it did. I watch and wait, tears falling down my cheeks as I get ready to embrace death. But it does not come. I instead gasp as I see Uncle Aaron, Brendan and.... No.... sweet Farah. They gave their lives for us. I look to Calypso, and a wordless understanding passes. Together along with Lady and Daenerys we try to herd the little ones, Sarai, Sapphira and Ceto to the portal. We have to survive. We have to make it. We will not let their deaths be in vein....

I will have time to cry later, for now... I must be the adult. I must protect, my family.

The portal sucks us in, and where it will spit us out I do not know.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Sansa - 07-12-2017, 10:09 PM