the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

It was happening. My worst fears come true. Kaos was forcing us all into one place. Oh dear gods please don't let this be the end. I just found love. I haven't even told him I love him yet. Granted, he marked me and I finished the marking.... So I guess he would know.... But those three words have not left my lips. Not to him at least. The girls, I tell them everyday how much I love them. How much I care for them. They are currently pressed between Brendan and I as we walk, Arwen and Daenerys close behind them.

We arrive along with a ton of others. I see a few faces I know and a ton that I don't. Either way, I have to admit I am only focused on my little family, and my love's family. They are all I have after all.

But then, everything changes.

When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Kaos is angry and begins to kill when we don't all just obey what he says. I hear screaming. It all happens so fast at first. But then, it's like everyone moved in slow motion. I watch as Aaron, Brendan and Farah move out as if they were going to attack. But they never go the chance. I scream as the light comes for us all and close my eyes holding my babies close....

But it doesn't make it.

Why doesn't it make it?

I open my eyes, and I scream again. I am met with a sight I never wanted to see. Aaron, Farah and.... No no no no this can't be happening! BRENDAN! I cry. Sapphira at my side screams for her Daddy. I can hear Sarai screaming too... But it's to late. "It's up to you and Sansa now. Be safe. Never forget.... I love you." His words break my heart. I feel it shatter. I love you too! I sob as I watch him smile and fade into the smokey light. Sansa looks to me, and I to her.

We did not speak, but knew what had to be done. I hear others realizing the same, and together with three little ones, two companions and two adults.... We move and enter the portal.

We move forward, while my heart is screaming for me to stay behind.... Screaming for the love of my life, lost to me forever.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Calypso - 07-12-2017, 10:36 PM