the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
“I told them what was to come!”

His voice was merely a note amongst the chorus of screams and cries. Crowley watched them fall with complacency. Their faces were mostly unfamiliar save for a few, but the brindled devil spared them not a grimace of remorse as they drew their final breaths before evaporating into thin air by the power of the God before them. Even as the roan who had unknowingly to him carried his first son into the world fell, Crowley did not bat an eye, but rather watched and judged. None had believed him all those moons ago, that one day they would be taken by forces unbeknownst to them and hurled into another world altogether.

Behind him, Talbot cowers with his tail flush against the back of his legs, standing protectively close to the brindle as well as a peculiarly large, dark colored egg.. The hound of hell was terrified and rightfully so, but bound to his master as he was, he couldn’t find it within himself to flee like every fiber of his being was demanding him to do. His whine only falls on deaf ears, and it is only after several too-long moments that the brindle final begins to move.

“But nobody would listen; serves them right.” The callous words roll thick off his tongue, full of venom and lacking in remorse. The curse of the Moon might have died with the Goddess herself, but over the years it had wrought his mind, digging its roots deep and warping his mind into another creature entirely.

He doesn’t look back as he approaches the portal, doesn’t stop to search for those he had once loved so dearly. He thinks not of the daughter he would do anything for nor does he seek to hold close all of the memories he’s made here. He thinks only of the then and now, and of the future waiting for him as he steps through the portal.

Talbot is close on his heels, but despite his terror he is ever mindful not to leave the egg behind, scooping it ever so carefully within his jaws as he darts towards the portal, just as the egg was beginning to tremble and shake, breaking open as a tawny paw struggled to break free of its protective shell.

"Talk."
Crowley & Talbot
Oh God, have mercy on me
Hold me down under holy water
I fear I’ve been laying with the devil

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Crowley - 07-13-2017, 01:02 AM