the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

.B.A.Z.I.L.I.S.K.
"Horses? Horses are little things. I may live to a hundred years, while their life-span ends much before me. I do not detest them, but I do not love them."

The black serpent's blood-red tongue flicks, the forked tip tasting the air. It's the heavy sweetness of the bird-horses, of the pegasi that flock in the sky. Bazilisk winds his muscled body tightly, the dry rustling of scales creating a sinister sound like the cruel whispers of the wind. Brilliant toxic green eyes glittered, taking in the stallion who had alighted before him, intending to stop the basilisk's path. How very charming. Again, Bazilisk shifts, arching his neck, lowering his massive head over the little winged brute. In proportions, Bazilisk's back was only about 15 hands high, but with his head and a good one-fourth of his slippery body lifted off the ground, he loomed over Leander. Luckily, he did not intend to fight or to scare off the little bird-horse.

He's a brave little thing. The great serpent mused as Leander's spoke. "Peace, little bird-horse Leander. I do not intend to harm your niralgas, your... herds, is it not? I wish to offer my services as a crafter, although I will fight for you if you want." Bazilisk's voice was a deep rumble, and although pronouced surprisingly clearly, his voice is clearly foreign. Orbs turn to watch a second bird-horse land. He does not speak however. A solitary creature, and does not feel the need to share his opinion on her landing, or even does he rarely feel the need to speak.

Ah. Wait. The basilisk realized he should offer his name. In the Eternal Deep, serpents were normally nameless things, or had soft hissing names, like Sh-shi-ri, his mother. But his own name wouldn't do to share in this land 'Helovia'. "I go by many names, but you may call me Bazilisk."

""

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM