the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

As expected, the great snake acted just as intimidating as it looked. The scaled, black form raised above his own tall 17.3 high frame. Leander merely held his ground and kept the gaze of the creature, ready to charge head first into his chest of black leather if needed. He chose his path as a warrior for this herd, and no Unicorn, reptile, or anything else would sway him. Still, he gave the beast the same courtesy he would any stranger. Appearances were not always as they seemed, of course.

The sound of rustling feathers met his sooty ears, and it took a moment for him to realize that they were not his own. One gold eye cast sideways to catch a blue brown mare coming towards him. The scent that hung on her pretty hide was not of the Throat or the other herds; just the blank mask of a wanderer. "Hello, miss. You are certainly welcome here." He only had time to nod and offer the few short words to the lady before his sights went fully back to the Bazilisk and it's greeting.

Granting his own hope, the serpent offered his loyalty to the herd. His speech was unlike any the palomino had ever heard before, but the phrases were clear enough to understand. Even though the creature's desire would benefit the herd, there was no way to determine whether or not it truly had no cravings for horse flesh. It was with that in mind that he regarded Bazilisk with a careful smile. "You would undoubtedly be a great asset to the herd, Bazilisk. As long as your diet includes no equine variants." He responded with emphasis on the point of safety. It seemed that the giant was sincere enough, if only from the appearance he gave. Hopefully he truly did want to become a part of the Throat. Supressing thoughts of what great use he would be was difficult in the soldier's mind. He could almost see Mauja's band running from the very sight of the Bazilisk, and that was enough to make his smile broaden just a hair.

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM