the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

The want to run just coursed through her veins, itching at every muscle in her body. Standing there she felt alone. Like at any moment the buckskin could disappear and she would be left alone with this giant beast. It wasn't long until her troubles filled her mind with doubt. Avira ceased to move forward not one inch. Not even leaning that way. All of her weight was backwards. Shifted. Leander's words were quite nice, her brown audits pulling in the kind tones. Though the serpent began to speak and her eyes widened. Drenching herself in the tenors.

It was the warm bad ass feeling in her tones that calmed her state of mind. Relaxing the mare drove forward slowly. Eyes particularly set on the basilisk. Everything she prepared herself echoed in her blood. Chilled lips curled gently, "Bazilisk, an interesting name. Tell me great man, what is it that brings you to the inhabiting home of the equine's who are bare, horned, and winged?" honey tones coating the tip of her tongue. Interest and curiosity at its peak. What would he be doing here? What would Leander be doing accepting him into the ranks of them? Suicide, or a great choice.

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM