the Rift

a nice stop. |OPEN

Hrothgar and Beowulf Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hrothgar .and. Beowulf
pegasi | stallions | 18.3hh(each) | 13 years(each) | outcasts | twins | Hrothgar-Black | Beowulf-White

Beowulf stepped closer to his brother before some grey equine appeared. Though he seemed bare, he held horns. Three on each side of his neck. Useless, the two twins thought. Their brains holding the same critique. It wasn't until the unicorn spoke, Beowulf's eyes squinted. Heafty hair clouding around his ears and cranium. Ears pinned against his neck in a snap. "You do not reqquees...." 'ssstt... anything of Hrothgar!' Beowulf cut off by the sharp bite of the black. Teeth scraping hair from the tough hide. The white mans neck flung sideways, pulling the clamping teeth from their grasp. Hrothgar whispered among his brothers ears, loud enough for Evers to hear, but not loud enough for the landing pegasus to hear. "Gentle now Beowulf, after all, the mutt has some courage to request anything." kingly tones addressing him as such, clearly stating that as a mutt you must have courage or you are nothing. Just a spec in the dirt to a mighty kingdom. To this Beowulf gentled his rough appearance.

Stepping back to let Hrothgar speak his ways. "Surely you do not address all company to your home in the manor you have my brother and I?" his pupil-less onyx eyes covering the body of the two before him. The short things they were. Hrothgar and Beowulf combined could surely put a whipping on both of them, of course not without consequences. Sure of there being some mangly little followers close by. Not sure how this Evers acquired any followers by the tones and demanding rude tenors of such first meeting. "I believe the answer your seeking is as lost as we are."

Beowulf's white body rolled in annoyance. Trembled in the desire to pumble Evers grotesque form to the ground for being so rude to Hrothgar. The king. The mighty. It was unacceptable in everyway and the fact that Gar told him to calm his tits pissed on his ego. Flaring his tempers higher. Beowulf intended to blame it all on Evers and as soon as he was alone and Beo was alone, it was sure the giant white would teach him a lesson he'd never forget. Though alone would never be.

Messages In This Thread
a nice stop. |OPEN - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Evers - 11-06-2012, 07:12 AM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Svetlana - 11-06-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-06-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Archibald - 11-07-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Evers - 11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Svetlana - 11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-13-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Archibald - 11-17-2012, 03:19 PM