the Rift

Fragile like a flower [open]

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She had never been here, here on the white meadow. Even though this place laid close to the Throat, she had never before had the time or even thought about visiting.
The mare walked along the river that ran through the meadow, which was slightly covered with a thin layer of ice. Why was everything so cold and without hues?
Why did she freeze so much around her legs? She hadn't been exposed to this kind of cold before. It had never been snowy where she was birthed.

Her small hooves were sinking down in the snow with each step. She wasn't very heavy, but it didn't take much to sink down here.
"Where is the grass?" The horned girl looked around, but only saw white snow layered over the meadow.
Maybe she could find someone that would be willing to help her find food?

Cherie, as the mare was named, whinnied loudly over the meadow - hoping that someone friendly would help her search. But she was still afraid of what might answer her call...
"I hope someone as nice as Midas comes along... I would like to have some new friends," the mare whispered to herself, carefully observing her surroundings with her black eyes.

Word Count: 206
OOC: Bad, but I want to post with Cherie x3

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Dark ears twitched as the sound of a mare's whinny echoed over the frozen ground. Histe and Merikh both exchanged a glance before the big cat bounded to his feet and began to stalk forward, with Histe bringing up the rear.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it matter?" Histe roughly asked the voice.

"Are you going to kill her?"

"What does it matter?" She asked again. The voice was silent for a few seconds before it sounded again.

"You are, aren't you?"

"Merikh's hungry." She said with a tone of finality. If Merikh managed to kill the mare then that was that. He would have a meal and she would have a show to enjoy. The voice didn't sound again, instead Merikh spoke to her.

"Horn head. Mare. Weak."

Histe grinned to herself. Even though it probably wouldn't take long for Merikh to take down his prey, as he had grown a lot stronger and more robust since he had bonded to her, she would still enjoy it. What was there not to enjoy about someone screaming and begging for their life? And oh, the blood that would dye that pristine white snow that lovely shade of crimson.

It was wonderful.

The only problem was the snow, really. The white stuff made it hard for Merikh to hide, so they had to approach like they meant no harm. Histe snorted quietly at the very idea. Fools.

The pair approached slowly and seemingly innocent which would be a feat in itself considering their rugged and scarred appearance. "Hello." Histe grunted. She attempted a smile but it disappeared quickly because her smiles were usually more frightening than comforting. Beside her Merikh sat, his yellow eyes never leaving the mare that he had decided would become a meal for him.

CREDITS

Basya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Basya trotted along, her eyes taking in everything. She flicked her ears and saw two mares. She trotted to them. A brindle mare spoke with her cougar companion while a buckskin unicorn wondered where the grass had gone.

Basya laughed gently at the mare. She noticed the brindle speak, and attempt a smile. Basya felt an evil aura from the brindle. Her cougar seemed to eye the buckskin as prey.

She folded her wings up nice, and opened her mouth to speak."Hello. I'm Basya. Who are you?" The buckskin seemed faintly recognizable. Basya stood, admiring the falling snow, looking at each pattern, memorizing it's beauty.

Walk walk walk
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think Think Think

OOC: Just joinin' in. My muse is dead so this post is bad.
Word Count:106

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator