the Rift

Just starting (Aisha)(Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Blissful silence stretched out between them, Midas welcomed her pondering on his personal question; it was a rare instance when quiet felt uncomfortable, and thankfully this wasn’t one of those times. She answered him soon enough, "Yes I do." He glanced her way before politely turning gaze frontwards while she added her choice of occupation, "I like fighting, and going into battles." Really? His mind echoed without humor, she didn’t strike him as the warrior type; outward appearance could reasonably be deceiving.

"I love the whole drama of it all and not knowing what the outcome will be."

Visibly the armored stallion flinched, a deep frown forming across his face. Why would anyone love the bitter taste of battle and war? Even now, months after the ‘Battle at the Edge’, he could still see in his dreams the burnt twisted bodies, unrecognizable as horses. Agony and cries of pain had twisted into the air making every sound a visual picture within the mind of one watching. Each smell was intensified tenfold, smoke, infected flesh, burnt hair, and blood. It had made him nauseous then, and it did so now.

There was zip to love about his first battle; nothing even remotely telling of glorifying had triggered his sense of honor. If anything, he felt guilt. Quietly, a response came, “If defending the herd is your calling, then feel free to pursue it,” swallowing the bile that her statement created in his mouth, Midas added with a forced smile, “Myself and Azzuen are generals, and we oversee soldiers of all skill levels,” voice paused to allow her room in absorbing this new information, “How much training do you have?”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Just starting (Aisha)(Closed) - by Midas - 11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-06-2012, 01:39 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-07-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-09-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-10-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-12-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-14-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-17-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-18-2012, 02:45 PM