the Rift

I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light [OPEN]

Joran Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J ö R A N
incredible, isn't it, how we tend to recall the most sad memories over the good ones? of course, i still try to remember those good times...

Dear Ailith,
Joran's lids were closed. His mind was no longer thinking. His rippling muscles and strong, handsome, yet plain features, his active body, they were all deep in the clutches of sleep and slumber, two things needed for every horse, no matter how active, how strong, how healthy that horse is. Especially active horses need much, much rest. And Joran was making sure he was getting his fair share of much-needed rest, although he was not tired at all. The wandering storyteller, seeming like a bandit who wandered the shadows, filling the lands with his fantasy songs and stories, bright music, tales of heroes and gods, as spry as he was, for his twelve years of age, one would think him dull and always tired at first glance, but oh, the wonderful stories the adventerous stallion could tell, his smooth, silky voice ringing as clear as Christmas bells, when one heard him, they would put all doubts aside. Suddenly Joran's eyes flashed open, his intense, serious green eyes scanning the forest-like area around him, Helovia's Threshold. The storyteller stallion began to move, hoping to find someone else, for he was beginning to feel lonely. Up ahead he saw a mare, quite beautiful. He decided to confront her. So Joran increased his speed, striped legs working furiously, pounding the earth and turning up soil, but mostly snow. The grullo stallion finally caught up to the mare, and he lowered his head in submission to her, trying to act like a gentleman, his brown and earthy green spiraled horn turned towards the ground. He did not smile, he remained serious and controlled. "Hello, madam," he said, his voice smooth and silky, although not near like when he was telling stories. "I am Joran."

Sincerely, Joran.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light [OPEN] - by Joran - 11-12-2012, 07:03 PM