the Rift

Gilded Return [open/Tallow]

Tallow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Torasin dipped his head in her direction and she watched Kiba chirp his welcome. Her lips moved in a thanks. "It's very nice to meet you Mr Kiba." She bowed her head and laughter twinkled in her orbs. Torasin started to walk again. He spoke and she cleared her throat. "Yes please, sir." She felt a teensy smile play with her lips. "Sorry." Kiba flew above them and she raised her head, watching the brown dragon that she admired. "I hope to have a dragon bonded one day." She smiled. "They are such interesting creatures." Her legs swung beneath her gracefully.

The edge was near them, she could sense. She started to place her legs carefully, one at a time, so she wouldn't fall off the edge. She neared the edge and tilted her head so she could see the ground. It was so far away she felt dizzy. She might have fallen if it weren't for the clouds that blocked the worse bit. Even so, she gulped a little bit. She put forward a hoof and touched the closest cloud. She felt a little faint but adrenaline coursed through her at the thought that she was touching a cloud! For the first time she wished she was a pegasus so she could fly. She'd always felt free but... if she could fly... She heard Torasin's vocals and whipped her head around. "What? Oh. I don't know... probably not a nurse since I'm not into healing stuff, maybe soldier or something. I never had to wonder what rank I'd like to be other than queen or something. But I never want to lead a herd again. And especially not have a king. That'd remind me too much of him." She shivered slightly but passed it off for the cold. The cloud started form into his image. She knew Torasin couldn't see it. He was everywhere. Everywhere. She couldn't rid herself of the dark stallion. She looked around and glimpsed the shape of a log. It was large. Very. But she had learned to jump by growing up in the mountains, among crevasses and large boulders. She turned her body and sped to a gallop. She neared the log and lifted her legs into the air. She arched her neck and flew over the log with ease until her hooves hit the earth on the other side.

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Return [open/Tallow] - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Gilded Return [open/Tallow] - by Tallow - 11-07-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: Gilded Return [open/Tallow] - by Torasin - 12-17-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Gilded Return [open/Tallow] - by Tallow - 12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: Gilded Return [open/Tallow] - by Torasin - 01-06-2013, 10:14 AM