the Rift

Chasing a hopeless cause [open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

; at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin laughed at the mares first reply, did she not know that he could not ditch the formalities? Of course she didn't but she would soon enough, the lovely Tor. Whose love for healing was almost making the steed bounce in idiotic dance across the frosted meadow with pure joy written into his every feature. He contained himself barely but there was nothing he could do about the excited smile plastered all over his overly honest features. "There is always need for politeness though, ma'am" he never really knew why he always insisted on addressing others with eloquent respect, it was something Torasin had picked up as a boy. Nobody had taught him to be this way, he was just... Being Torasin.

"Your nose does not fail you, I am Advocate and Nurse in the ranks of the DragonHeart" he informed the painted Tor, it wasn't a mistake that he left just which God he served as Advocate. In the time he'd spent here, being associated with the Sun God wasn't the best thing. So the gilded steed thought it best to leave that bit out, in a way he was glad his coat was painted in gold, that simple fact could very well be the saviour of his life in the face of the Sun.

Torasin schooled his expression and tried his best not to jump into sharing knowledge, as healing could be a long drawn out process. So could the passing of knowledge. One must note these things down in the proper manner in order to utilize it properly. He had trained his memory over time to hold quite a lot of information, it was vital to do so, vital to remember. Rushing into wasn't going to help, whether he wanted to or not. "Of course! I hope what I have learnt of the art will come of use to you."

As his words left his maw, Torasin hoped he hadn't fallen behind in the advances of his field of expertise. He had even gone through the terror of the Sun God and preached his wickedness to gain the power he needed. Without waiting for a reply, the tobiano jumped straight into it and began at his latest discovery of what his gift could do. "Is there something special you can do, ma'am? A gift maybe? For example, I can purge poison from the blood and heal flesh injuries by tracking blood flow through the main arteries."

It was an odd gift he possessed. Torasin could not mend broken bones, he knew how they must be healed and how they must be set to heal without any problems. However, that power left him as soon as he left Isilme. All that was left now was the knowledge on how to do it, not the power to go through with it. In essence, he could guide one with the power but not use it himself. An annoying downside but he could do things others could not and was not limited in power. He could heal as many times as he liked.

There were other useful things he knew. Herb lore was one. Smoke had taught him that. Torasin had even factored Kiba into healing. The medicinal uses of dragon fire when destroying contaminated equipment was one thing. Now maybe he might learn something else from this healing mare of similar name to he. Maybe in the future they could help one another, become comrades in their art. He was thinking too far and stopped talking to await her eagerly anticipated reply.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-28-2012, 06:55 PM