the Rift

Chasing a hopeless cause [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
Brown eyes met his as the nurse gave a warm laugh, and replying about the need of formalities. "Maybe to always be polite, yet friends should not call each other mr. and ms." Tor said, eyes sparkling. Between them, there was immediate genuine like, immediate friendship, just as it had been between her and Ophelia. It was true that sweet Torasin was from the World's Edge, a fact which Tor caught and slipped to the back of her mind, a mental note to where she could perhaps find him if ever needed. And he was an Advocate. A well-placed boy he was! "I really don't have anything like that to boast about," Tor chuckled.

A gift. Yes, she had been gifted as Torasin called it, gifted by the kind earth god. Even today, the draft could swiftly recall the sensation of slippery mud being smeared all over her, the coolness on her flesh, the extraordinary sensation of having that power sink into her. "You have an interesting gift, Torasin. I myself have been taught in herbal remedies and plant poultices, but upon arrival of Helovia, I went questing for the Earth God. I was gifted with 'magical' healing. Mostly, I heal flesh wounds and burns through the energy of the earth coming through me into the wound, so I'm afraid I have difficulty healing blood toxicity or poisoning." Today, Tor still continued to use herbs to strengthen the body of the warriors in the Grey, to have anti-viral plants and mixtures ready to await the wanderers. "I continue to use plant remedies- my healing does not extend to the clarity of the mind and lungs. I find thyme and eucalyptus particularly excellent in the healing of coughs and colds, although feverfew and coltsfoot may help bring down a fever and cure general coughs."

Messages In This Thread
Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-28-2012, 06:55 PM