the Rift

Knock you senseless [moon goddess]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

No matter how many times he encountered her, the sheer presence was still overwhelming. Maybe it was simply impossible to get used to the divinity of ones God, or maybe it was a mind thing. She took her shape and formed in front of him, each exquisite feature taking their place. d'Artagnan swallowed and listened to her greet him to which he dipped his head in honourable note, ears twitching as she enquired after their son, Mesec. "We're getting by. Mesec is still a little confused by the situation and misses you a lot. He is a strong boy however" he gruffly informed her. Their growing son was something he thought about regularly, although, the shade wasn't really the comforting type and Kou would most likely suit his needs much better. Also, they had Aviya now and Mesec had a sibling of similar age to him, a growing family around him

She turned then to the matter he presented, asking him to proceed with his questions. The Nightshade thought about it for a moment and then parted his lips once more, speaking of his uncertainties and desires. "I feel inadequate in my role, I was not there when the Edge was taken from our herd" his open addmitance was laced with bitter regret and barely contained anger. He projected none towards her, but there was an unspoken question there of simply 'why?' "I was stripped of the power you once bestowed upon me and even with the knowledge Lord Earth granted me it's not enough" his voice getting firmer with each word he spoke.

"I do not know why you let Mirage and her hoard into our land but I will not stand here and be walked all over. I ask that you give me the gift of power once more, one that will render my enemies incapable of moving. Like a Nightshade should." Dual pools so sure and a fire raging within his body. He hoped she would agree, hoped that she understood that they had suffered enough and he was worthy of this power.

[I know I posted in the updates what he's requesting but I'll write it here too <3
Nightshade :: Dark x Water :: The ability to poison the water inside another's body causing narcosis.]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock you senseless [moon goddess] - by d'Artagnan - 11-13-2012, 10:17 AM