the Rift

I Blend In With The Snow

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I blend in with the snow

A pure white horse seemed almost invisible in the snow,but in the trees could be seen as clear as the sky on a sunny day. Tribute watched in silent,his coat blending into the snow. He pricked his ears, sensing she had gone to sleep. He gingerly took a step,aware she could wake at anytime,even at the distance away he was. His tail glided along the grass with out making any marks. The snow crunched quietly under his hoofs.

When he came to where the trees started he stopped. He bent his head to sniff the ground,he could smell her clearly. He lifted up and pricked his ears in her direction and walked boldly towards her. His muscles were tense,he didn't know this horse at all. What could she be like? he though to himself. kind,cruel,lonely,sad? there were endless possibilities. Eventually he was by her side. she stirred a little. He stamped his hoofs,waking her. "Who are you?"His voice was calm but powerful and demanding with a kindness about it. He tensed himself,waiting to hear the mares response.

Messages In This Thread
I Blend In With The Snow - by Crescent - 11-06-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: I Blend In With The Snow - by Tribute - 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: I Blend In With The Snow - by Crescent - 11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: I Blend In With The Snow - by Tribute - 11-08-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: I Blend In With The Snow - by Lena - 11-10-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: I Blend In With The Snow - by Tribute - 11-10-2012, 11:25 AM