the Rift

a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

"Those who are never lost have never truly roamed."

She looked at him sharply, her amber orbs thoughtful. What an odd way to find her: it was very rare that the shadow-mare was caught unawares. And yet, unaware she was, and she decided, somehow, to ponder these words for but a moment. Perhaps, in her own way, she was lost; not that she would admit it, of course. But she rested assured that she would find her way, as she always had before. Before, a voice in her mind smirked. And how did that turn out for you, I wonder?

Before, things had been easy. She had been in the perfect position. She was to be queen, she could feel it, and she was to lead the Plague. She was to be the queen that had brought unicorn supremacy to the lands. Was. Now, she still held at least the power to reign supreme, but not as queen. Or not as his queen. But that was better, wasn't it? For she didn't want to be his. Did she? She turned her cranium away from the little stag again, scanning their surroundings while she thought, cogs turning quickly.

Another bit of speech: "Are you sure that it is you considering the paths, and not the other way around? Or that the paths even exist?" What an odd creature, she thought, suddenly and out of the blue. Though a large portion of her longed to crush the irritating thing, she was intrigued by the riddles he spoke. He was a unicorn, after all, and he posed no threat to her. May as well see what he had to say. "Perhaps," she told him, forcing amusement into her tone, "there are no paths until we create them. Thus, I would not be lost, merely forging my own way." Like you are doing in the snow, she added in silent scorn.

[W/C | 317]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open] - by Psyche - 11-15-2012, 02:29 AM