the Rift

a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open]

Chester Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Chester
You are now invited to the other side of sanity

“Of course I’m right. Or maybe I’m not. After all, I’m quite mad.” Again, the uncanny smile splits his face, and he ceases his leaping mode of travel in favor of a skipping trot. Her question is carefully taken in and considered, run through possibilities. “If you walked them backwards, perhaps,” he muses. “Though Time isn’t very obliging here. He only likes to go the one way. Not nearly as fun as in Wonderland.” Chester offers a shrug, then resumes his cheery demeanor. “You could simply ask, if you wished.”

Something in the distance attracts the attention of the luridly colored beast, and without explanation he canters away in pursuit, leaving tiny tracks that could just as easily belong to a goat as to a unicorn. He returns soon after, prancing next to the mare again without apparent care for the fact he had just left. Such erratic behavior is common for the little stallion, and he pays no mind to his easily distracted nature. Sulfurous stare focuses on the black figure beside him, and he tilts his head in sudden puzzlement. “Do you know why the sea is boiling hot?” Awareness lights in his eyes as the faint scent of another unicorn drifts from her coat, one he knows, and sly chuckle escapes his dainty muzzle. “The Knight could tell you, I believe. The pale lord who wears his heart on his sleeve.”

OOC: So, so, sorry about the delay and the shortness, things have been a bit crazy. Next post will be better, I promise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open] - by Chester - 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM