the Rift

a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The “pale lord” the little candy-colored unicorn was talking about smiled. He looked over desolate plain of ice and snow and snickered. There was no one else in sight, and he could see Chester from a mile away. Who couldn’t? The little ball of madness always amused him, no matter what had happened before he found him. He saw the black mare of beauty away with him. He wasn’t amused that Chester was bothering Psyche, so he thought he would join the conversation. He was behind them, but not far away enough to hear their conversation. Chester was loud anyways, and he decided he could not only see but also hear the little unicorn for miles. He stepped behind Psyche, and ran his horn softly at her side. He hoped to make her jump a bit, and he would give her a sincere smile in return, eye alight with kindness and laughter.
“Hello my beautiful one.” He nuzzled her, the greeting almost automatic now, hoping to feel her nuzzle him back. He turned his attention to Chester, smiling at the small creature. “And hello to you my friend. What is it you are up to today?” He walked up to the little unicorn and stood almost on top of him, so that he was between his legs. He bent his head down and spoke loud enough for Psyche to hear what he was saying.
“I thought I already told you why the sea is boiling hot, or do you not remember? How silly of you to forget such silly things. If you have any other riddles for me, please let me know, I’ll be able to answer each one.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open] - by Valentine - 11-30-2012, 04:15 PM