the Rift

we hereby declare [HERD]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

Pride. Incredible, glowing, shimmering, extreme pride threatening to suffocate me as I watch Archibald and Evers make their way to that damned Svetlana. Leaders! It would now be so easy, all together too easy, to take a position as leader if I wished. But I would be content to watch, to wait and to listen, for the moment. I watched with annoyance as Svetlana told us of the gawking holes in our herd needing to be filled, and watched with something as close to love as I have ever gotten at Archibald and Evers' words. My gray voids met Archibald's golden ones, and I gave the ever so slightest dip of my head, conveying all my happiness for my little ones through that movement.

When Svetlana doesn't say anything else, apart from a quiet thanks for gathering, I turn, and leave. I'm sure my sons will come find me sooner or later, after they finish up their own business with being leaders of the Windtossed Foothills. After all, I'm in no rush. I can wait to kill for as long as I please, or as soon as I want, for who would dare to stop the two leaders of the Foothills? Not anyone in this herd. Except for maybe that Svetlana... should I need to, maybe I'll have her killed if she gets in the way too much. It would be a very delicate matter, needless to say. Hmm. Maybe not now.

""

[Svetlana just says 'thank you for coming', and I think this thread's pretty much over]

Messages In This Thread
we hereby declare [HERD] - by Svetlana - 11-08-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Ophelia - 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Archibald - 11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Evers - 11-10-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Mandrake - 11-10-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Madyrn Maskan - 11-10-2012, 10:11 PM