the Rift

A color like thunder [Open]

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

The winged mistress remained hearkened to every word of the equine's narrative - she spoke of the former unicorns of the Edge, of their thirst for revenge, among a variety of other things. Perhaps Azzuen's suspicions were correct, which she had no doubt they were. Cassiopeia doubted Mauja would've relinquished his throne without some sort of recoil. But who was this 'Monster' she referred to? -and, the dead reanimated? Her brow furrowed ever slightly, and Azulee listened quietly from beneath her mother's barrel, silently intercepting the stranger's speech with vernal curiosity. She couldn't wait to tell Cirrus about this.

The equine concluded her speech with the mentioning of some sort of mercenary group, and Cassiopeia flicked her ears forward with interest. "Where is it you've gathered this information?" She questioned mannerly. Perhaps it would be more substantive if presented to Kri. Since the banishment of the God of the Sun, she had done little as an Oracle, and though she often thirsted for knowledge there was little she could do with such information at that moment. Admittedly, she looked forward to her next meeting with the fiery deity - surely he had learned whatever lesson his siblings had insisted he ingest from his relegation by now.

The stranger then presented herself as Tor and Cassiopeia dipped her head to the mare in acknowledgement, then sought to resolve her inquiry. "I am." Affirmed the roaned maiden, a smile pursed upon her lips. "I don't believe I ever properly thanked you, Tor - I am called Cassiopeia, and this is my daughter, Azulee." She gazed lovingly toward the filly as she uttered her name, recalling that she had been pregnant with her when she was attacked by the cougar. "Actually, she was the foal I carried that day on the beach." Her tone professed her own amazement; she was immeasurably thankful for the young damsel to be here. Had it not been for the aid of Tor and Aaron, and of course Azzuen, Azulee mightn't be alive.

Messages In This Thread
A color like thunder [Open] - by Azulee - 11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-10-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Midas - 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Midas - 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-27-2012, 05:27 PM