the Rift

A color like thunder [Open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: winter_snow_by_ladyfey-d5g626q.png]

Only a few seconds before Midas' showed himself did Tor notice his scent lingering in the air. The scent of earth, damp earth, blended with the slight sense of air and many horses as came with a Dragon's Throat individual. It must've been masked by the rain and the crackling scent of ozone hanging in the air, commingling with Cassiopeia's lavender. Brown eyes, Tor's trademark eyes, gave the General a swift look, although she wasn't sure who he was. He himself had eyes the color of the glowing sun, white wings reminiscent of a swan dipped in gold, seamlessly flowing into broad shoulders. A compact pegasus the black-and-white Midas seemed, and one that seemed solidly planted into the earth, a strong air of knowing who he was and what he was around him, but not in a cocky sense. With a gracious incline of her head, Tor accepted his apology, and Cassiopeia voiced their understanding. At the black mare's hesitant hint towards her perhaps repeating Tor's information, the draft started ever so slightly, before chiding herself. Of course she would like me to tell someone who seems to be of importance!

"Hello Midas, I'm Tor. I don't think we've met before." Quiet, soft tones greet him, warm but not suffocating the stallion. "I was just telling Cassiopeia about some news I've heard traveling the land. Apparently, the undead have risen in the Spectral Marsh to the west and the ex-Edge is recruiting in the Threshold." The draft pauses, trying to word her next sentence well enough. "Ophelia and Ktulu have formed a band of mercenaries called the Gray. I myself am included among them in the position of healer. We are offering our services to anyone who wishes to use them."

Tor shifts, uncomfortable, at the rain slicking her feathers to her skin, dampening her body. The area of the Throat seems so very exposed to downpours, the sleet falling in thick sheets upon the rumble of thunder. She hardly hears Cassiopeia's words. "Are there even any places for shelter in the Throat?"

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Messages In This Thread
A color like thunder [Open] - by Azulee - 11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-10-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Midas - 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM