the Rift

A color like thunder [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
To his relief, feminine company seemed willing enough to move toward said overhang. Without hesitation he followed Tor and Cassipeia under shadowing walls—immediately glad to be out of the weather, and once again in acceptance of protection the earthy shelter had to offer them. With physical worries set aside, room for their conversation to continue became the focal point for all. Tor answered his question readily enough, and revealed that her positioning was of great importance. Though curious about this, Midas only nodded in response and asked nothing further.

His foremost thoughts were on Ktulu and gentle Ophelia…Truthfully, Throats general was still in shock that such an uplifting pair would seek a path filled with death and violence. It had only begun to wrap around an idea that his dearest friend could one day be called enemy. Was it so hard to accept the brief moment of peace surrounding them? These ideals started to blur, causing his focus to become distracted. He swallowed hard to clear throat of rising bile, "And I believe that we do take any customers, despite some... morality issues of said clients."

Joy.

Gaze turned to scan their cloudy horizon, finding a moment to ponder alone and let company sink away. All he could think was that, “It was sad thing to see their world sinking to new lows”…he was suddenly ashamed to be part of, ‘life’s grand scheme’. In that same note, Midas knew how people were of a cruel sort, and that all the wishing and praying in the world wouldn’t change them or the path they followed.

"Should you have use of me, call on me, you two. I shall assist to the best of my abilities."

Shifting back to the present Midas forced a smile to his face and chased away the serious frown he previously wore on a second ago, “Your offer is well received, you have my deepest thanks for sharing this information with us and extending honest friendship,” her eyes seemed mirrored to that of pale flower, tender and kind. He saw no malice within pooled depths, softening visibly the lad added with assertive edge, “If you find reason for a warrior in times of need, consider me available for such.” He was a creature of honor, and justice. Loyalty and trust. Friendship and family took threshold upon his every action.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A color like thunder [Open] - by Azulee - 11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-10-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Midas - 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Midas - 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM