the Rift

For Once In My Life

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
If this is for someone else, than just yeah pm me and I'll delete this. I wasn't sure :/

F a e l e n e
and there's no comfort in the truth

Strange, strange was it watching the snow fall. The feeling was odd when she tried to concentrate on the white little flakes that drifted, falling down,down, down. It made her feel unworldly, if she wasn't where she was standing, but somewhere else in time. Where did the snow come from, and what knit the delicate cold lace? It seemed to fly so fast, coming and going as it pleased. How much she wished for that.

Steam rising from her nostrils, her thick limb continued to paw against the harsh crust she had first broke. She was almost to the sleeping vegetation she wanted, and needed. Another thrust she dug out the powered white, and brought her nose down to blow against winter's dust. There was small sprouts of grass tucked away from the tundra, and a few long dead wisps of longer grass. Mouth open she grabbed the pieces, and started to grind them away. Dark head rising, she glanced to the horizon not feeling exposed but merely the pair of eyes. There was a stallion hanging close, his coat looked a pale tan, as if washed stone. She wondered why he hung back, why he stared. He had a horn, and surely someone must have brought him here. Were they encouraging him, putting comfort he belonged? Her jaws ground in a quicker pace, and she swallowed the rather tasteless bite. It would do it's working, filling her stomach, keeping her layer of warmth.

A curious tilt to her head in a questioning manner, she was at the edge of the their group and released a shrill call to the gentleman. He surely might as well come join them. She would not drop her head, she would watch him with interest to her tinted silver eyes.

Messages In This Thread
For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-14-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-14-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM