Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

It felt like minutes were passing as they two unicorns took in the other's features, when really it was only mere seconds. To Xanthos, this mare was oddly difficult to read; he couldn't quite place what she was feeling, or even thinking, but she did seem genuinely kind. It was welcoming to say the least, as those he had met thus far were simply focused on the extermination of pegasus and equines. Perhaps he was thinking to hard on this...

Having suddenly been lost in his thoughts, he nearly missed what Faelene had just said. With the softest of smiles, he allowed for all previous musings to dissipate from his mind and focused entirely on the here and now. There was something about this mare in front of him that was intriguing. Perhaps they shared the same views on this whole racist battle he had walked in to, or maybe it was simply the fact that she held a gentle facade unlike the others. Drawing a breath, the grullo spoke. "I suppose that is true," he remarked, his lips pursing for a moment at the sheer truth of that statement, "But maybe it won't be like that for long." A part of him was truly curious as to how long it would be before the residents of Frostbreath rallied and tried to take back their home at the World's Edge, yet the other part hoped that maybe, just maybe, they would relent and move on. Xanthos knew, however, that if it had been his own home, he would react in the same manners.

When the silvered mare spoke again, the stallion lifted his head and gave a nod. "Elizabeth brought me here from the Threshold. I have not met anyone besides her and Psyche so far... And you, now," he added quickly with a chuckle. "Faelene, how long have you called the Steppe home? How long have the unicorns been banished here?"

Messages In This Thread
For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-14-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-14-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM