the Rift

For Once In My Life

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
and there's no comfort in the truth

The world was set on making everyone pick a side. This or that, choose. There was a neutral stance between two points, sure, but those there seemed to take the hardest blows. Why? It was because they had to take hits from both. She would know, conflicted to remain loyal to her kind or leave them for a different life and suffer the consequences of being a traitor. She was left with a thick shadow of fear trailing her, wanting to suffocate her, all because she wasn't sure what she would pay in the end. Each choice left her with a cost. If it was found out the way Leander made her heart a fickle thing...

Yes, there was great reasons Faelene was not easy to read.

His bright yellow eyes alluring with their unique shape she could not escape his glance. Something held to the yellow orbs. What was he questioning? How welcoming she was? Faelene had felt it a custom, they were all in this together, and if one wasn't kind to their own species how could they accomplish anything? No, if they could not stand together there was no point, and they would never have a place. The silver charger was thoughtful, letting it weigh on his mind, and his words seemed careful. It seemed they all stirred now to do something, and she did not know when would be the time to strike back, if they would be ready. All she knew was if they tried to claim the Edge, they would have to do so in secret not to rally it's allies who had helped steal it in the first place. "It's hard to say, but I hope you are right," she answered, not sure how well it did to think about how they had to live here now.

Elizabeth. She had seen the silver maned mare in passing, but had not talked to her. No, she was likely a follower of a Psyche with the same ideas, and Faelene had stayed clear. It was because of fear, but not quite what someone would think. Faelene was afraid what their hate and disgust would make her become. If she stumbled into the black pit, she wasn't sure she would find herself. No, there would just be a vengeful creature she had encountered during the invasion, full of venom with a want to hurt and kill. It made sense now, why he may be surprised by her though. "I see, I haven't have the pleasure of properly meeting them," she answered with a grin twitching to her lip that would become still. "We have been here for only a couple months now. This place, it has a way of growing on you. Did you come from a similar place, or were you lucky to live in warmer parts of the world?" She asked, pausing once for answer, before pawing again at the snow.

Messages In This Thread
For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-14-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-14-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM