the Rift

Breathe me [birth, open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal roamed the forest. Dense undergrowth. The stallion wandered. He stopped abruptly when he saw a mare. She looked in pain, and he watched closely as she birthed a foal. Tingal had never really liked watching childbirth his mother had always helped mare's give birth, and she had taught Tingal some of what she knew.

Tingal worked his legs to take him closer to the mare. He admired the small winged child the mare had birthed. He began to walk closer before the mare grunted in agony. A unicorn foal tumbled out this time. Tingal blinked in shock. It was very rare that horses had more than one child at a time. Tingal bowed his head to the mare."Sorry to intrude. Do you need any help?" Tingal noted how both foals were quite similar except the colt was a unicorn with a lion tail, and he had bright blue eyes while the little filly had wings and beautiful lavender eyes.

Tingal always adored foals. Yet he would never have any of his own. No mare wanted a half cat stallion like him."Those are both beautiful foals by the way."

OOC: Yay! More foals for Helovia!!
Word Count:191

Messages In This Thread
Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Crow - 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 08:44 AM