the Rift

with good intentions |OPEN

Leo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

L . e . o
equine | stallion | 17.3hh | 9 years | unclaimed

Heavy hooves crunched beneath the snow as the big lion crossed the borders into Helovia. The further he traveled in the more unwelcome he felt. There were so many scents in the dead forest, so many unknown smells that crawled through his nares unforgivably. Shaking the luxurious cream hair around while snow flew from his hide. Where he was walking from didn't become snowy till he crossed into a forest and it seemed that somehow, magically, the winter season began its fun. That or he was sleeping. In a dream where he would relive his past, once again.

Though if it was a dream and he was certainly reliving the past, Daingyi would have shown his lovely face again. Before the ugly black demon swept him away in blood and screams. Sorrow filled the bright blue eyes as he sunk his head to the ground. Nose observing the cold snowflakes. Leo's stomach rumbled with hunger, so he pressed the velvet muzzle deeper. Twitching it around and shaking his cranium side to side, sweeping the white away. Cream hooves stopped and he began to cautiously pick at the grass with his teeth. Dead greenery as tasteless as water.

Beauty Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The onyx flicka traversed the creamy white floor. Exotic green orbs looking around. The sight of a tri-colored horse. She jumped out of the thick forest and now stood evenly behind him. Silver horn curved upwards escaped her forehead. Still small, yet sharp. She still hadn't quite figured out how to fight with the dagger. "Hello! Are you hungry? You look starving!" The young one had picked up on a lot of things since talking with the muted stag, Ly.

His head hung low and he ate the dead vegetation. She wasn't all that sure of where to find food. The oasis in the Throat held food, but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to go there. The spotted boy was much older than her. It seemed. "What is your name? I am Beauty." A smile caressed her onyx lips. Chords so sweet and innocent.

The little girl walked up next to him. He was eating the dry, tasteless, dull grass! Ew! Then it hit her. "I know where to get food for you? It is also slightly warm being so close to where the Sun God roams!" She reared. Small hooves pelting the cold air. She wouldn't have to sneak him into the desert. She could take him to the fields. Maybe he could end up with her and Ly at the Throat. She hadn't even been accepted and she was talking about bringing people into the place.

She stood patiently now. Intent on what he was to say to her. Both of her fluffy ears were slanted forward. She stood waiting for the stag's response. She was excited about this new, so called, friend.

Leo Posts: N/A
Unregistered

L . e . o
equine | stallion | 17.3hh | 9 years | unclaimed

Leo's massive body stood firm and sturdy. Munching away at the grass when the scent of another found his nares. He wasn't moved by the scent, for he had nothing to fear, but he was alerted by this. A white ear flicked backwards while the other swiveled and drank in hertz. Though the only the white ear picked up the direct crunching of hooves near him. Leo turned his massive head around, awkwardly where his legs stood firm apart yet his muzzle touched his whither. Uncomfortably as he got a good look of the gangly little mare he leaned his head back down to ruffle the velvet around the snow for some more. Though he talked as he scavenged, "Does my search for food automatically make me starving? Or are you a mind reader?" playful tones mocked at the youngster.

The filly began to walk towards him and with this he only acknowledged gently with a short snort. Sky blue eyes now picked from the ground to her own face. Skimming carefully over her extreme black and intriguing green eyes. "I'm Leo, it's very nice to meet you Beauty." deep vocals addressed her way. "It's lovely that you are kind enough to offer myself passage with you to this warm, food filled land you speak of, I would love to accompany you in the journey." his stomach feeling brighter and for the moment he forgot about hunger. The kindness and acceptance the little mare gave him reminded him nothing of home, he appreciated the different treatment, so in return he favored her with his gratitude and respect.